There are many types of multi bets, which vary depending on the number of selections included and therefore also increase their risk.
Single accumulator bets. Double. Triple. Quadruple… Up to a maximum of 25 selections.
Complex accumulator bets.
- Trixie: We combine 3 selections and it is made up of 4 bets: 3 doubles and a triple.
- Patent…We combine 3 selections and it consists of 7 bets: 3 singles, 3 doubles and 1 treble.
- Yankee. We combine 4 selections and it is made up of 11 bets: 6 doubles, 4 triples and 1 of four selections.
- Canadian. We combine 5 selections and it is made up of 26 bets: 10 doubles, 10 triples, 5 of four selections and 1 of five selections.
- Heinz. We combine 6 selections and it is made up of 57 bets: 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 of four selections, 6 of five selections and 1 of six selections.
- Super Heinz. We combine 7 selections and it consists of 120 bets: 21 doubles, 35 trebles, 35 of four selections, 21 of five selections, 7 of six selections and 1 of seven selections.
- Goliath. We combine 8 selections and it is made up of 247 bets: 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 of four selections, 56 of five selections, 28 of six selections, 8 of seven selections and 1 of eight selections.
Tips for winning multi-sport betting predictions
There is no such thing as a 100% sure-fire way to win multi bets, as the risk in sports betting is a fact of life, especially as we are talking about multiple picks, but we can offer you a number of tips to help you establish your own method of predicting multi bets.
What is multi betting?
Multi betting is betting on multiple events at the same time with a single prediction, so that with a single bet you can bet on multiple events to occur.
Let’s take a look at what tips you should follow when placing multi bets, especially if you don’t have any previous experience.
Gathering and analysing information: This aspect is essential in this type of betting as in any other type of prediction. The fact is that a previous analysis of a match (or several matches), gathering all kinds of statistical information, will increase the success rate of the accumulator bet. This type of information can be found in our forecasts, so it is essential to consult it.
Diversify the predictions of the accumulator: Bookmakers usually offer a multitude of different markets for each sporting event (especially football), so it is advisable that our accumulator bets are not limited to a single match, because if, for example, in that match an unexpected result occurs and that we did not contemplate in our bet because we did not know certain information, our entire accumulator bet will be lost.
Focus on known and probable odds: As mentioned above, risk is a factor inherent in the nature of the accumulator bet, so our aim when placing an accumulator bet is to try to reduce risk as much as we can, although we will never have a totally safe bet. This can be achieved by selecting likely events that we are familiar with and on which we already have experience of betting, as this will give us the ability to establish the degree of risk/probability of the bet.
Limit the picks in the accumulator: We have mentioned before that the possibilities of combining picks are enormous. However, we have also said that the ideal is not to exceed 4 simple selections, as this way it will be easier to control the accumulator bet itself, i.e. to know the risk of the bet at all times, as the more picks, the greater the risk.
Learn to manage the Bank: Finally, we must know that managing the bankroll, the money that we have decided to invest in bets, is the most important thing when we start to place combined bets, since before we start to succeed we must try to avoid losses and, in case we have them, we must control them at all times.